Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Acquiescence and Ineptness

In the morning and at the end of the foreshadowing within the darkness of untrue sight, waking up expecting few fatalities. I breathe at the sight that no more I fall back into what I believe who I was before. That face that always forgot to smile, or maybe never even knew what smiling was at all. Trudging at the door for "transference number" of volatile acids in electrolysis that a salt bridge has been removed. No neutrality, just plain "negative transference number" and the ratio is just to overwhelming that the loss is to much to handle.

Was I this much of an "anion"? Too negative? Asked the simple man. "Transfer of positive energy doesn't seem to matter" the other said. The eagerness to devour such notion just released with no boundary among the morning light of entropy. Much like an adiabatic flame, every inch and heat burns through you to ensure your destruction. Should I back down again and start from the zeroth achievement? For whatever degree your work is they should be appreciated, they said that becoming what honesty came to be has degraded your true intentions. I can not seem to fathom the outcome of my remaining hours, just thinking about the existence of the "flux capacitor". I cannot seem to say this but it was not Laplace who transformed me but somebody else, it was not Heaviside function who turned me on and shut me down but somebody else, it was not Runge-Kutta's order to follow but somebody else, it was not Boyle's law that I have to behave and conform to but somebody else's, it was not MacLaurin's series of numbers and letters that kept me all day but rather of someone else's. When I think of van der Waal, knowing what he did was perfect yet was never enough and replaced with so many times and something better, damn he sure is not isochoric and truly expanding stressing enough work for what he has done.

They say those that can swallow their pride, those that can be humble, and those that can control their pride... DESERVE THE PRIDE THEY SWALLOW AND CONTROL! You have every right to wave it everywhere you want to, but do you think you deserve to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment