Friday, November 15, 2013

Onliest of Cerebrations

"Have you been alone recently? Even in your own thoughts?" "No, it's been so long I have forgotten myself." "Why is that even from the distance you feel tethered?" "Unable to breathe." "Then why not try to breathe?" "Because if I do, the more I won't be able to. For those days I drown in something so unquenchable." "Then there is nothing more I can do for you. You're not worth believing from anyone else's standpoint not even yourself."

Those dirty air he tasted souring the itchy throat that thirst for cold water, bowing down to these fountains not minding anymore the purity of it ability to quench a thirst. "I don't know, I don't know. What has the world gotten into?" The boy said while drinking from the fountain while looking to his side a crowd of people carelessly walk by knowing that he is insignificant. It's not for you to understand or anyone at all. Maybe he needed some time to breathe or maybe he hoped he won't breathe anymore at all. He walked and traveled far away from these people along the coasts of the silent seas. Looking over the horizon where the sea collides with the sky and the sun that wants to be a part of the non homogeneousity he believes he wasn't like the sun, nor the sea, nor the sky. He was indefinitely to himself... Unimportant and remembered he was just there to see the beauty of the three. Claiming that he wasn't want to be a part of it, claiming that he doesn't mind being unappreciated and that he's only there to appreciate others. He bows down at the edge of the sea seeing himself on the surface of the sea... "I am, I am part of this beauty. They are more than three." He murmured to himself. He realized he has been always been part of this all this time. He fell to his knees and the sea crashes on his body.

"Oh, please tell me why am I note a bigger part of this?" he shouted at the top of his lungs and the sky and sea replied with winds gushing and waves crashing on him. His phone rang, it was his mother, answering the phone he burst into tears the more he is part of the sea. Throwing his phone over the raging waters he dives into the shallow waters and never intends to reach the surface he closes his eyes. And in a moment he opens and he calls himself "I, it's has been me all along."

I trudge at the side of my bed looking for answers. I wake up unable to breathe slowly hoping the dream was true so that I can close my eyes in peace. It was no less than 3 hours of sleep. Walking slowly and grudging the thought of leaving. I close my eyes for a moment before that final forgiving eye-opener, but then as my sight goes darker I have realized I was never able to rest, breathe, nor do what I want. My elbows on the soft bed and my two hands behind the back of my neck clenching so that I have to wake up to realize that it's time. I pack up my things early in the morning where the sun is just about to want to be part again of the non homogeneousity. On a ride back home I see myself wanting to be lost among the trees that devour this land. On my way home, I see "The Three" from my dreams, and believe that at any moment now I will share the same fate as "his" who accepted that he has his own resplendence that contributed to the beauty of everyone's entirety. I became stronger for "his" sacrifice, and I will eventually sacrifice for someone else to realize their own resplendence.

"WE ARE STRONG FOR WE ARE NOT ALONE! WE ARE WEAK FOR WE THINK WE ARE WHEN WE ARE NOT! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY YOU ARE EITHER?"


PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE FOR MY ONLIEST OF CEREBRATIONS TO TAKE PLACE

No comments:

Post a Comment