Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Prosaic Mosaic

School started last wednesday and it's kinda ok. Teachers were mostly nice and subjects aren't really neat... :O Since most of it are major such as Algebra, Trigonometry, and Chemistry. The first three days were ok except for the fact that I had to the a Pre-lab journal which stressed me so much... :| Anyway this week was kinda ok too, I'm pretty tired like I would need a 5 days of weekend and 2 weekdays.

Commuting by the way every day is very tiring and by the time I get to school I'm already perspiring like hell, and I'm glad to have a close friend living a block away from me who happens to have classes at 8 from tuesday to friday so I get to go with her. By the way eating lunch isn't easy as it seems, we had to search for restaurants that can accommodate our group and compensate for our budgets.

Anyway this week just seemed to pass by and although it seemed that it did, it really quite stressed me out. We also had a quiz on CHEMONE (chemistry) which was quite easy since it is still about the basics of matter. We also have ENGALG and ENGTRIG (Algebra and Trigonometry repectively) homeworks and a presentation for CHEMONE on tuesday. It's good that we have a recollection on Monday a for of rest probably but it is still whole day... :| So... Since the first day of classes I missed everything about High School: The school bus, the no need to transfer to other classrooms, the very convenient canteens, the careless feeling, requirements are "USUALLY" part of the tuition fee, and many more... :| But I have to get use to it since I don't have a choice... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment