Friday, March 11, 2011

Discord and Mellifluousness


Musical Inclination some may have the ability to play but don't even know how to read notes. I feel kinda bitter that I've been playing, practicing and taking lessons for piano for almost 11 Years and others are still better than me because they have better ear to instrument adjustment.

Yes they may have played it but usually not in the proper scale making it yah sound the same just not in proper pitch and when you ask them do you know what not what're pressing right now they don't even know what it is.

AND YES! Chords! People who play chords think they're so good at playing their instrument such as piano and guitar. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT NOTES ARE IN A CHORD! Just because it's a C chord doesn't mean the notes you're playing are all C! C chords notes are: Do, Mi and Sol (C,E, & G).

I know I'm bitter and yes there are popular artists who use their ears to play new songs and of course all songs have chords. But hey I know meaning and emotions are a big part of music but don't get me wrong when music doesn't involve notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment