Monday, November 8, 2010

Impeccable Candor

"Honesty, is what you need. It sets you free, like someone to save you." -OneRepublic, Someone To Save You. Are you always honest in everything you do and say? Do we need honesty to understand everything we do? Will lying help a person? Is impeccable candor important as well? For me I don't know...

Lying and honesty has served mankind so well that it completely separates trust equally between the two... No one will ever understand when lying to pleasure a person will help them or whether to hurt the person through HONESTY itself... People who claim to be "GOOD" choose to lie and never harm the person, but isn't lying a sin... OBVIOUSLY IT IS! Anyway...

Most of the people regard me to be mean and insulting...I chose to be the "BAD" people when I completely tell the truth but harm the person. People are so oblivious that once a person has been induced with so many flattering lies they become sensitive to any topic that may discuss their problems in any way it may relate to it. Thus causing misunderstanding and more harm to those people who have been lied to.

CONCLUSION? I don't regard anyone neither Bad nor Good because when a topic talks about honesty. People have different views about honesty and truth that what I do is so bad for the world that they misunderstand me. IN MY VIEW I'M ACTUALLY DOING SOCIETY A FAVOR SINCE MOST PEOPLE WHO COMPOSE SOCIETY ARE LIARS! I'M NOT PROUD OF HARMING A PERSON BUT THEY HAVE TO KNOW THAT LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT PLEASURE AND AT LEAST THEY KNOW THAT WHEN THEY ASK A PROBLEM THEY CAN SOLVE IT WITH EASE! THIS BEHAVIOR SICKENS ME! A PERSON MUST BE MATURE ENOUGH TO TAKE THIS KIND OF ANSWERS! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE OFFENDED WHY BOTHER ASKING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! THINK AGAIN PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment