Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ennui, Lassitude & Pococurantism

Nothing relevant happened today just some same shit we always do at school. I don't know actually why I'm blogging! I'm just so bored... therefore the TITLE :| Anyway I talked with my seatmate on the left about blogging about my attitude yesterday and he/she said that I'm not a bad person but I am genuine one and honest. He/she said being frank isn't wrong, apologizing after will make it better... but I don't apologize because I know they're used to me.

There is a very very deep reason why I'm so brutally frank and the reason is a secret between me and I only! Anyway there was a saying when a person is abusive to his/her children the children themselves would be abusive to their own children... therefore the reason of my attitude! I'm sick of everyone's shit! I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME! I DIDN'T LIVE TO PLEASE YOU NEITHER TO BE INSULTED!

I don't even know why killing is illegal! Anyway it's the victim's fault if he/she is killed by another person because the killer isn't treated right by the victim... So who is the bigger victim? THE ONE WHO LOST A LIFE? OR THE KILLER ABUSED BY THE VICTIM?

My opinion is that the Killer is the bigger victim... This person wouldn't harm the victim if they know how to treat a person properly! AND PLEASE DON'T HATE! THINK FOR YOURSELF FIRST! YOU KEEP ON HATING BUT IGNORE THOSE WHO HATE YOU! DO YOU WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE FILLED WITH FUCKING FUNCTIONAL FRIENDS AND HATRED BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS GIVE AND RECEIVE HATE! THEY SAY STUPIDITY HAS NO CURE BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THIS, WHAT I BELIEVE IS NO ONE CAN CURE ANOTHER PERSON'S STUPIDITY BUT THE PERSON WHO IS STUPID HIMSELF CAN CURE THEMSELVES.

The backstabbing site called formspring.me is really not created for hating. Some of my friends have haters and reading those makes me hate those who did that to my friend. Don't you see hating will spread! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUDGE YOURSELF AND LEARN! UNDERSTAND YOURSELF WHY YOU HATE AND WHY OTHERS HATE YOU! I KNOW YOU DIDN'T LIVE TO PLEASE OTHERS BUT AT LEAST GIVE LOVE AND RECEIVE HATE AT LEAST YOU DON'T SPREAD IT!

TAKE IT FROM ME... I'VE BEEN THERE SO MANY TIMES! I HAVE BEEN MISTREATED A LOT OF TIMES AND THIS TIME I DON'T SPREAD THE HATE I JUST IGNORE IT! :D ANYWAY AS CLE TEACHERS SAY: THERE ARE GIVENS IN LIFE THAT WE CANNOT OVERCOME BUT RATHER GO AROUND IT! THEREFORE IGNORE THE PERSON WITH A SMILE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment