Thursday, October 7, 2010

Decease of an Eidolon

"What the fuck are you doing here?" "You're sick and I just wanted to check if you're okay..." "I'm fine! Leave me alone." "I just got here and you're not fine... You're sick." "I know and it's getting worse by the second when I see you..."

So hi! How is life? Sick of the same old boring routine? To wake up in the morning and to go to the building they call school!? Well who isn't... OH I KNOW I NEED SCHOOL but fuck it is boring... Anyway these extra curricular activities is really draining all of my will to study and even to go home...

FUCK I'm just sick of routines!! I NEED TO DO A GET OUT AND TRY MANY THINGS! Such as buying a gun and shooting at a crowd on October 12, 2010 at the assembly in CSA for UN! It would be a very nice international massacre! Probably sky diving and then opening the parachute near the ground then break my legs... LOL! or bring a grenade or a bazooka and shoot randomly! FUN! :}

ANYWAY WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO DO TO BREAK YOUR ROUTINES?

No comments:

Post a Comment