Sunday, September 26, 2010

Virulent Necrosis

"I heard you had a hard time..." "What the fuck do you care?" "I'm just concerned..." "I'm not asking for any..." So another boring and fucking day... Anyway some classmate has been having a hard time in believing between Heaven & Hell... Well honestly I believed... But somehow I'm tired of being a Christian-Catholic...

Not that I hate God(I NEVER DID, I ACTUALLY LOVE HIM) but the face that in my religion believing in the afterlife is kinda tiring... I'm tired of living MY GOD! If I go to Hell... ETERNAL DAMNATION isn't pretty fun especially when you read Dante Alighieri's The Inferno... If I go to Heaven... WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO THERE!... We would keep on singing to GOD EVERYDAY... just the thought of it seems tiring even though GOD promises some eternal energy for Him to be worshipped...

Catholocism has its flaws especially in defending itself from questions... It seems all they answer is... FAITH... What's with faith? FAITH in their context is "I DON'T KNOW"... They learned how to adapt from these problems... People won't care if the priest is so fucking boring and they keep saying verses from the Bible and WOAH!! what the fuck did he just say?

Then they would say if you didn't understand it... "FAITH"... I'm sick of faith... but never tired of GOD... It would be an eternal search to find the truth about this certain "FAITH" that they call... My mom and I had a conversation about this "FAITH" and between the context of Heaven & Hell and told her I'm tired of living after dying...

Although GOD promised this eternal life... Didn't anyone consider and thought... LIKE ME that I'm tired of living... All these stress (ALTHOUGH GOD WOULD TAKE IT ALL AWAY) it would be boring... Anyway I don't know what I'm saying anymore because all these questions about FAITH is pouring out that I didn't think that my blog would be very long... BUT A CERTAIN QUESTION IF YOU EVER READ THIS...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN HEAVEN & HELL? DO YOU CONCEDE TO THIS "FAITH"? DO YOU WISH TO UNDERSTAND MORE OF GOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment