Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cruciation and to Extirpate

Torture and killing is bad? Well we had a discussion about Oedipus which says once a person has made an enemy he is obliged to harm his enemy. I have a question for you: "Do you like this form of system where we can harm those who harm us." Sometimes I do... a little revenge won't hurt, but when I fantasize about it, it drives me more to fantasize about torture and killing the person more. GOD it can be sometimes so pleasurable to kill especially torture someone you hate.

When you think I'm a bad person... GO FUCK YOURSELF!! Like you don't fantasize about killing someone too. Sometimes I think about torturing them and leaving them to die and suffer from the pain. :) This actually made me smile seriously. I told my mom about this and she told me to control myself because there would be a tendency that I might kill someone. WELL... too bad for that person who I get to kill, because don't bitch about me.

Anyway I find haters very stupid, didn't they ever think that they also have haters that's why I leave them alone, but once I get pissed off... OHHH!!! I'd REALLY WANT A CHAINSAW, BLOWTORCH, and HAMMER to torture anyone. Yeah anyway fantasizing is normal... KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Sige ilabas mo galit mo. Kaya mo yan. :))
    I agree btw. I sometimes see myself imagining those shit, WORTH IT. :> HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOHOOO!!! DIBA ANG SAYA GAWIN!! kung hindi lang ak kristyano at kung wla lng polis tangina kakatayin ko na siya eh! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah nga parang HEAVEN. :> Sino ba papatayin bro? Ano, Game na? :)) Back-up mo ko! >:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LAHAT SIGURO NG TAO... NA KAPAG TININGNAN MO PALANG GUSTO MO NA PATAYIN!! Game?! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna kill someone too. =))
    Sabay tayo ah. Ikaw sa tuhod, ako sa ulo. :>:>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wag na yung ulo... hayaan mo siya magdusa... :)) HEHEHE>.. I REALLY WANNA DO THIS!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete