Sunday, April 25, 2010

Approbated Clairsentience

It's been a while since I've wrote something new in my blogger, so welcome back. This past few weeks I've been quite addicted to some song that really makes me sentimental which is quite good. I need some alone time every 11:00pm to 2:00am it was time to turn off the Laptop and a time to rethink, lament, and reflect.

I've missed being enlightened and some short prayers to God were the best. I really love Him, our God. :D Anyway I put on some lights turn on some music (emo). :)) If not grab the guitar or the violin then lock my room. I have been staring at my wall and planned on writing in it... the proper way.

I covered it with paper evenly distributed, just like tiles. :D I've began writing on it. It was like a public diary, I've wrote some of my hatred to the world and on how to fix it. It was so nice to let of some steam and my mom was even glad that I expressed how I felt so that she would understand me more.

It seems every after two nights I've been adding some papers on the wall, hopefully I would fill it. :D

Song:ALL FALL DOWN-OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment