Sunday, March 28, 2010

Aberrant or Spastic

Ok... So I woke up at 7:30 to go to my dentist at Manila we got there at about 9:00 then finished at about 10:30. We then went to Recto, Manila to repair my cousin's picture frames. Then we have to wait for about 1:30 before it finishes we went to Greenhills then I saw Caguiat :)) he also saw me.

Then we bought some slippers for our Palawan outing then we ate at Brother's Burger we finished at about 10:20 roamed around for some more then we got back to Recto to pick the frames up. We then delivered the frames to our cousin and also our brother, who's birthday is today (HAPPY BIRTDAY! :D), was then we left.

Now I'm home packing up my bags :D. Can't get over! :)) WOOHOO! PALAWAN! :D Anyway don't comment something to bashful if you went to somewhere better because I wouldn't care? Keep it to yourself :D APRIL 8!! :D Please read the rules if you haven't read it. No fighting please especially on my site :)). PLEASE BE SENSITIVE. OK :D

Song:SUDDENLY-Ryan Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment