Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Guileless Puerility

OH MY GOD!!! So stupid. I'm so fucking angry right now but back at school I was so happy because during the cheering competition the batch was so good but now at home the happiness faded away. Okay I planned on drinking today so yah because my cousin was here and yeah. When I was at school I was fucking excited.

When I got home I was still alone at my house reading my book. My brother came and picked my cousin because she needs new shoes for her job, so they were away for awhile. Then when they got home she announced to the whole house "Okay bili na tayo ng drinks!", I was like fuck! Be quiet! My father started getting angry and questioning what will we buy he was like, "WHAT DRINKS!!!!". I was like, "...err...err...arghhh... ALCOHOL!"

He was so angry and I'm so angry to my cousin. Although there won't be classes tomorrow just having our Fair Day. It was completely stupid to tell that were drinking. So much for the excitement and fun at school it is now destroyed within seconds. Not in the mood just watching my brother play "Assassin's Creed" because "Assassin's Creed 2" was so short i finished it in 5 days! :)) :) :| :( :(( ... MIXED EMOTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment