Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gratuitous Vertigo from My Consummation

We had our General Rehearsal for my piano recital yesterday morning. we have to get there by nine so me and my brother commuted by 7:30 and we woke up at about 6:00. I was so sleepy that i had a hard time turning the doorknob. Anyway took the jeep and LRT and reached the Philam Life Auditorioum. I told my bro to just drop me off there and I told him to eat, he left in about 30 mins.

I got there at about 8:30 and it started at about 9:15 because most of the students were late. Started with the blocking and I got irritated with the part that we bow, I told my teacher, "Ano ba to? Granada ba tayo? Ang gulo!". After that we were finished with the blocking and moved on to the performance. I woke up at 6:00 considering I slept at 4:00 and I'm the 44th and last player you just can't stop yourself of becoming bored. Tried to sleep but can't because it was way to cold in the backstage that I had to pee 5 times in row.

My hands were so cold and sweaty that when I played my piece it was full of mistakes, luckily no one noticed except for my brother. Then after that we're done. Rode LRT again and Baclaran was flooded after that so were my socks and shoes and so as my pants, it was disgusting considering it was full of garbage, spits, shit, and pee but anyway if I'm going to college I'll experience this more often. Reached home, took a bath and went directly to bed then woke up and ate then...NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment