Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lunacy, Acumen's Cataclysm

Maybe some of you know me as a "Leave me Alone!" type of person and 40% of that is true and I'll truly appreciate if that happens but I just can't stand it it's nearly 2 weeks of me being alone at home and drying my eyes at the bright monitor. There are times that I, with no initiative, stop and stare blankly and the screen sometimes looking at the TV while it is OFF!!!

I'm truly near at the end of losing my sanity I sometimes stare at the screen while missing up a meal or two, some may think it's just a meal but shit the internet is like drugs looking at the screen makes me lose appetite and I don't want to lose weight. Got bored and downloaded a Nintendo DS emulator and enjoying: Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume, Dementium the Ward, Nanashi no Game, and COOKING MAMA 2! Well at least I ate plenty today because we got KFC delivered some chickens. If you know a good horror game for NDS please tell me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment